Updated November 18, 2019
We thank you for visiting our site https://pingocean.com. Safe handling of your data is especially important for us. Thus, we would like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when visiting our site.
– The company PingOcean LLP sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights of each client in the processing of his personal data.
– This PingOcean policy regarding the processing of personal data applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://pingocean.com and on any subdomains.
PingOcean LLP is a legal entity that independently or together with other persons organizes and (or) carries out the processing of personal data, as well as defines the goals of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
Site Administration – authorized employees to manage the PingOcean Site who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User (client or business partner), or related to the website https://pingocean.com;
Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
Blocking of personal data – temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at a network address and all possible subdomains;
Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
Anonymization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data https://pingocean.com;
User – any visitor to the website https://pingocean.com;
Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
Distribution of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access personal data in any other way;
Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
- last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
- company name (telecom operator);
- contact telephone number of the User;
- email address (e-mail).
Data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of news blocks and when visiting pages on which the system’s statistical script is installed ("analitics"):
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser;
- access time;
- address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using the services of Internet statistics Google Analytics and others.
Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the PingOcean website that require authorization.
The PingOcean website collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
Ownership of the PingOcean project, the right to reproduce, copy, and present to third parties
The PingOcean website includes several groups of protected intellectual property objects, as well as confidential information, among which the most original and in need of legal protection may be:
- site design;
- content or content - text, graphic, animated, photographic and other content of the site;
- name corresponding to the domain name of the site;
- the functionality of the personal account of the user (client);
- scenarios of work in your personal account, report forms, visual structure of the information provided;
- technical requirements for the organization of external connections and the organization of such connections in your account;
- a computer program (software or computer program) and a site database;
Both individual elements of content — site content — are protected as copyright objects — works, the name of the site corresponding to the domain name of the trademark, and a set of information elements (as a special object of related rights — a database).
Copyright may protect those used to ensure the functioning of the site, including the content management system, individual control modules, scripts, plugins, etc.
All of the above information to which the user (client) has access is not subject to distribution to third parties. The user (client) can transfer information related to the Site only after receiving written consent from the representatives of PingOcean.
The user (client) is responsible for the disclosure (including unintentional disclosure, as well as unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information) of confidential information received from the disclosing party, as well as in case of failure to take measures that the receiving party could or should have been able to prevent in order to reduce the negative consequences of such disclosure of information in the shortest possible period of time.
In the event that such disclosure of confidential information has occurred, the party that disclosed the information should take all possible measures in order to eliminate the consequences of such disclosure.
A party must bear all expenses resulting from the above actions aimed at eliminating the consequences of information disclosure.
Purpose of processing personal data
The main purpose of processing the personal data of the User (client):
- conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts;
- providing access to the User (client) to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website https://pingocean.com;
- clarification of the details of the provision of services.
The site administration has the right to send the User (client) notifications of new products and services, special offers and various events, news. The user (client) can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the site https://pingocean.com admin to the email address email@example.com marked "Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers."
The administration of the PingOcean website may use the User’s personal data in order to:
- Identification of the User registered on the PingOcean website to place an order and (or) conclude a Service Agreement;
- Providing the User (client) with access to the personalized resources of the PingOcean Website;
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the PingOcean Site, providing services, processing requests and applications from the User;
- Determining the location of the User (client) to ensure security, prevent fraud;
- Confirmations of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
- Processing and receiving payments, confirmation of tax or tax benefits, contesting the payment, determining the right to receive a credit line by the User;
- Providing the User (client) with effective customer and technical support in case of difficulties associated with the use of the PingOcean website;
- Providing the User (client) with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of PingOcean or on behalf of PingOcean partners;
- Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User (Client);
- Providing the User with access to the sites or services of PingOcean partners in order to obtain products, updates and services.
Anonymized data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis for data processing
The administration of the PingOcean website processes the User’s personal data only if it is completed and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site https://pingocean.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the PingOcean website Administration, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Administration of the PingOcean website is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The site administrator of PingOcean ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
The personal data of the User (client) will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of the requirements of the current legislation in the country in which the User is located.
In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending to the Administrator or technical support a notification to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data", or make the appropriate changes on your own in your account in the appropriate section.
The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Administration or technical support by e-mail to email@example.com with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Confidentiality of chat and e-mail correspondence
In the process of providing services, the information transmitted via online chat, user support systems may contain confidential, technical, authorization, or commercial information transmitted both by PingOcean representatives and Users. Such information is also confidential and is not transferable to third parties.
Information transmitted from the User to PingOcean and from PingOcean to the user can be transferred to third parties only after receiving the written consent of the second party.
Access to the results of using the PingOcean service
In the process of using PingOcean services, Users (Clients) are given access to test results, which include:
- fraud events on the operator’s network or on the network of third-party operators, on the network of international operators;
- facts of traffic termination using third-party OTT services;
- access to statistical summary, analytical information and to technical information about the quality of voice routes on the networks of third-party operators;
- information on the availability of SMS routes, spam numbers and detailed information about testing.
The user (client) does not have the right to transfer and / or distribute to third parties the above information and any other information related to the test results using the PingOcean service, except in some cases:
- blocking illegal subscribers, GSM devices;
- transfer to third-party operators in order to block subscriber devices on their networks;
- transfer to third-party service providers testing voice and SMS routes in order to improve the quality of services provided.
Given that a leak of the above information can lead to a decrease in the effectiveness of the provision of services, PingOcean reserves the right in some cases, if the fact of a leak on the part of the user (client) is confirmed:
- suspend the provision of PingOcean services;
- increase the cost of services;
- contact the interested legal authorities with the aim of conducting an external or internal investigation.
Personal data of third parties in the test results
The personal information of third parties in the test results includes the following information:
- numbers of subscribers A and B;
- time of test connections and their duration, time of sending and receiving SMS;
- photographic information, test user names;
- operators, countries, versions of the operating system android users;
- the user is active or inactive at this time.
The above personal data may be transferred by the Client only to third-party operators with whom an agreement on non-disclosure of confidential information is concluded or to state authorities only for the following purposes:
- conducting an investigation together with a third-party operator in order to identify fraudulent traffic;
- blocking illegal subscribers, GSM devices;
- transfer of information to third-party operators in order to block subscriber devices on their networks;
- transfer to third-party operators in order to test voice and SMS routes to improve the quality of services provided.
Transfer of the above information to third parties is not allowed.
In order to confirm the fact of the test connection in accordance with the rules for using Ringapp, which are located at https://ringapp.me/usagerul. The user (client) has the right to contact the test subscriber using his personal data from 10:00 to 18:00 in accordance with his current time, taking into account the user's time zone, using a telephone connection or messenger. The number of communication sessions with one unique test subscriber should not exceed once every 15 days.
Personal data of PingOcean employees and Users (Customers)
In the process of providing services between PingOcean employees and the User (client), personal data of employees is exchanged, such as: full name, photographic information of employees, temporary work shift periods, positions, contact numbers, email. The specified personal information cannot be transferred to a third party without the written consent of the other party and directly of the individual to whom the personal information relates.
It is not allowed to copy, save, duplicate, distribute and publish personal information of employees.
In case of confirmation of the fact of distribution of the above information, the distributor is responsible in accordance with the legislation of the country in which such distribution was recorded.
Obligations of the parties
The user must:
- To use the PingOcean services provide personal information;
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information.
The site administration is obliged:
- Ensure the storage of confidential information in secret, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User (client), and also not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transmitted personal data of the User (client);
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the personal data of the User (client) in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover;
- Carry out the blocking of personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contacting or requesting the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
Liability of the parties
In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential information Administration of web-site does not bear the responsibility, if this confidential information:
- Has become public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- Was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration;
- It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
Permission of spores
Before an appeal in a court with a lawsuit on спорам, arising out of relations between User of web-site and Administration of web-site PingOcean, obligatory there is the claim (writing suggestion about the voluntarily settlement of dispute) processing.
Administration of web-site PingOcean, in the written form advises the declarant of claim about the results of examination of a claim in the terms set by a current legislation in jurisdiction of PingOcean.
At the not achievement of agreement of спор will be passed for consideration in a judicial body in accordance with the current legislation of jurisdiction of PingOcean.